Thursday 17 November 2016

COLOUR ENHANCEMENTS


Over the time of being at the library, I had the opportunity to play with a few of Photoshop's features and tool. I went on and explored how colours affect my work.

As I want to give the feel of confusion, sadness and darkness within my work, I used the 'Camera Raw Filter' tool to alter my work's colours and tones, making a set of different variations of my work.

As I went on, I also noticed how really intense and contrasting colours can also create confusion so I went and made the piece lighter, it didn't work as well as when I made the piece darker. 

However, colours can cause confusion and many other extreme emotions, I am certain that my work will show a variety of these colour schemes in other pieces of my major project.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment