Thursday 17 November 2016

GROUP CRITIQUE

  
GROUP CRITIQUE

Last week, we had a group critique in class, and we were to give eachother's opinion on our websites and blogs. My group members were Kate, Angel and Eslam.

         





Blog and website feedback and reflections:

First of all, I have received many comments on how my blog lacked artist research, and I think that it is a problem that can be fixed, as my major project is coming along, I have also looked at more artists, evidently, I have posted a new artist research of an artist called ‘Loish’. However, I received compliments that my research was relevant and consistent.

However, with only 11 posts, even I feel that I should post more posts, instead of cramming all of my ideas and blog them into one post all at once.

I received many positive comments on my website, mainly saying that I have an aestheticallly pleasing homepage, and my website is also easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment