Wednesday 2 November 2016

EXPANDING my WEBSITE

After a while, I came back to my portfolio website and I changed a few things as well as continuing to work on it. This time, I've added other necessary pages, including my contact page, my about page and the project page.

I've changed the colour scheme of the site into a more vibrant one as the last one was grey-ish dark, which made the website dull, so I changed that into a rather rose gold - white - black colour scheme, which I think is working very well, considering how much I like the colour rose gold.

I've also created a subpage named PROJECTS which showcases all of my work.

I have taken a picture of myself for my profile picture in the contact page, using my DSLR camera.

At this point, I think my website is ready for me to post my upcoming work.


HOMEPAGE


ABOUT PAGE


PROJECTS PAGE


CONTACT PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment